Thursday, April 8, 2010

Launching of Novel Tea 'n Pages Book Club

A Special Invitation...
How exciting...it is finally happening! My new book club is being launched on Wednesday evening, 5 May, 2010.

Do you enjoy reading books?

Do you enjoy digging down into the nitty gritty of a novel and afterwards, sharing your experience with another who likes to dig?

Do you enjoy a cuppa or a glass of wine...nibbles?

Do you like hanging with like-minded people?

Do you enjoy book and writers' festivals?

Do you haunt bookstores?

If this sounds like you...you are not alone, and I'd very much like to invite you to the very first meeting of 'Novel Tea 'n Pages Book Club'. A club for book nuts and writers, alike.

The meeting is scheduled for: The first Wednesday of every month and the starting time is 7:30pm till 9:30pm. The meetings will be held in my home. If you live in the Brisbane area, you are most welcome to contact me via my comments box, and I will reply to your enquiry.

Our first novel is: 'Water for Elephants' by Sara Gruen. I have prepared a reader's guide and discussion questions, along with a brief biography of Sara Gruen and an excerpt of an interview with the author.

Happy reading...


No comments:

Post a Comment