Wednesday, February 2, 2011

February's Book Club - 'The Secret Life of Bees' by Sue Monk Kidd

Hi bookclubbers,

Tonight, Thursday 3 February, Novel Tea 'n Pages Book Club hosts its first meeting for 2011. Normally scheduled for the first Wednesday of every month, we had to change our first meeting's date due an unforeseen reason.

However, we are meeting up tonight and I hope you can all make it. I personally have missed seeing everyone and look forward to kicking off our reading season.

Just a reminder to bring along your ideas and suggestions for our 2011 reading list. Currently I am enjoying reading Natasha Solomon's first novel, 'Mr Rosenblum's List' and hope other club members are enjoying it too. This book is full of interesting issues and topics and I am sure it will make for a great discussion at our March book club.

Well I look forward to seeing you all tonight.

Until then...

happy reading...

No comments:

Post a Comment