Thursday, December 9, 2010

'Now Is the Time - 170 ways to seize the moment' by Patrick Lindsay

No 2.

'Now is the time to...

lighten your load

Make sure you're only carrying today's burdens.
Too often we carry far more than necessary.
Reduce your load by dropping tomorrow's worries,
and yesterday's baggage.
Present pressures and problems are usually enough.
Leave tomorrow's until later.'

'Every morning cries to us: Do what you ought and trust what may be.' 
Johann Wolfgang von Goethe (1749-1832)

What simple advice...it's a wonder I did not think of this myself. Simple advice but how often to we walk around as if we carry the weight of the world on our shoulders? 

Sounds like a great way to lose 'weight' before Christmas. Maybe we just need to let go of the extra kilos of burden and instantly look trim and terrific. It's a wonder that someone hasn't marketed this and tried to flog it off on Danoz Direct! Maybe I could do that ... and become - rich!

Maybe it's a way for me to look younger too? Maybe today I will give it a try...

Yes I will START today...

The day is only early...so at the moment, the only burden I have is that I have been busy writing and haven't got myself a cup of coffee yet. Well one way to unburden myself is to go and make a cuppa...

Enjoy your day everyone and try to unburden yourselves and lose weight!

No comments:

Post a Comment